Thursday, September 18, 2008

Update

Today was my 32 week doctor's appointment. Everything went well. I am measuring right on track and the baby's heartbeat was strong and healthy. I am scheduled for a repeat c-section on November 6th! The countdown has begun! At 36 weeks, I will have another ultrasound to measure the size of the baby. We are all very curious about this since Abby was a giant!! My plan is to work up until the very end so I am counting down my days. I am looking forward to being home with Abby and Olivia for 12 long weeks (14 if you count Christmas break!!).

Abby is doing great at preschool. She loves it and has learned so much already. She is also doing gymnastics twice a week and dance once a week. She keeps a busy schedule for a three year old but she enjoys it all. That is all our news for now, thanks for reading!!!

3 comments:

THE BENNION BUNCH said...

YEA! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE AT 32WEEKS! I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE BEAUTIFUL OLIVIA! I HAVE MY GUESSES THAT SHE WILL HAVE LOTS OF DARK HAIR! I AM SO GLAD THAT ABBY LOVES PRESCHOOL, YOU WILL HAVE TO POST SOME PICS OF HER AT GYMNASTICS AND DANCE. WE MISS YA'ALL I'M GLAD EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL. HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN AFFECTED MUCH BY THE HURRICANES?

bmaddock said...

Don't pass out or fall to the floor. It's ME! I thought I would shock you and post a comment. We have all been sick for a couple weeks. Colds-head and chest plus sinus infections. Doing better now. We are so happy about the new little one and how well things are going. Continue to keep us posted. Abby is so cute and I sure wish we could be there to see and support her in all her activities. If the state of the country were better we would be able to afford the flight out to come and spend time with ya'll. Just a little southern word there. I would love to spend more time and see Abby on a weekly basis--plus you guys. Just know that you (all) are loved and missed. I am so glad you have this bog. I check it two-three times a week. Keep it coming... Give Abby a kiss and a hug and the little one a squeeze from their grandpa Maddock. Love Dad and Denise

Denise said...

I'm shocked that Dad left a comment. I'm sorry it taken me so long but we have been sick for the last few weeks.

I'm glad things are on track with this new baby, we're so excited the arrival of Olivia (grandbaby #12).

I'm glad that Abby loves school, dance and gymnastcis. I'm also happy she's so excited about her new baby sister.

I think of you daily.

Love Denise