Saturday, October 25, 2008

37 weeks and 4 days!!!

Sorry it has taken us so long to post an update. Abby has been catching every illness since starting preschool so we have had a rough start to fall. She is doing well right now, so hopefully we are in the clear for a little while. She is still LOVING preschool...they just had their fall pictures taken, here is one that I took at the house after school that day.

Here is also a recent belly picture...not too cute :)



At my 36 week ultrasound, Olivia was weighing in at 6 lbs. 5 ozs! However, I don't know how accurate it is at this point. They could NOT confirm gender so we are going to be in for a big suprise if Olivia comes out a Jack! I just went back to the doctor this past Thursday and everything is great. We only have one appointment left before the big day. As of right now, I am scheduled as the second c-section of the day so they are approximating 9:30 a.m. to begin. I won't know for sure until the day before (11/5). Well, that is all about us except for one more thing....I couldn't update the blog without showing a picture of Alan's new do (or lack there of).......





7 comments:

THE BENNION BUNCH said...

I AM SO GLAD YOU POSTED! WE'VE BEEN WORRIED ABOUT YOU GUYS. I AM GLAD EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL AND THAT ABBY IS FEELING BETTER. ABBY IS STILL SO STINKIN CUTE, AND THE BABY BELLLY IS AS WELL. YOU LOOK GREAT! I AM COUNTING DOWN...I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICS OF BABY OLIVIA (OR JACK)! I LOVE ALAN'S NEW DO....SOMEDAYS I WISH I COULD DO THE SAME THING...WE LOVE YOU ALL AND MISS YA! KEEP US POSTED WE CHECK EVERYDAY FOR UPDATES!

THE BENNION BUNCH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
THE BENNION BUNCH said...

SORRY I HAD SOME POSTING ISSUES!

Kaidence's Mommy said...

Yea!!!!! Almost there. I am so excited for you and your little family. Can't wait to see the pictures and I bet Abby is going to be a great helper and big sis. We will keep you and baby Olivia in our prayers.
I like Alan's new style.
Mike has wanted to do the same for a while but I told him to keep his hair while he could ( I don't know that he will have it that much longer to tell ya the truth)HaHaHa!

Denise said...

Thanks again for the blog and all the pictures. Caroline, it's so fun to see you pregant, you look great! we love the darling pictures of Abby, she's so grown up. Alan we can just picture you on your motorcycle with a leather jacket and your new style, you'd look pretty tough. We think you look great! Dad told me last night he's going to do the same thing, I'll believe it when I see it.

We're so excited for grandbaby #12 whether it be Olivia or Jack, the Lord knows what your little family needs. As always you're in our prayers. We wish you all the best especially these next few weeks.

Love to all -

Dad and Denise

Kaidence's Mommy said...

It is just me, ya know I keep checking (like 5 times a day) for pictures. No pressure though.... You had better teach Alan how to blog before your next baby. Ok, so that is most likely VERY far in the future since you just had another but it is never to early to learn, right? Can't wait to see some pictures!

Kaidence's Mommy said...

Yep, it is me again ......Still checking!